Premier League Games 22/23/25/26/27 April

Chelsea's away game to Everton will tell us all we need to know.

If they drop points it's on, if not no chance.

Everton away this weekend is the game changer. I reckon a point is enough to see them home, however a defeat and it's arse splitting time.
Even if they lost that, which I don't think they will, they've got WBA (a) and Watford, Boro and Sunderland at home to finish. Spuds, on the other hand have got, Arsenal (h), West Ham (a), Rags (h), Leicester (a) and Hull (a). I know which run-in I'd rather have......

I don't think Spurs will drop another point this season and will win the league by 1 point

Even if they lost that, which I don't think they will, they've got WBA (a) and Watford, Boro and Sunderland at home to finish. Spuds, on the other hand have got, Arsenal (h), West Ham (a), Rags (h), Leicester (a) and Hull (a). I know which run-in I'd rather have......

Don't get me wrong I don't want them to win it, fucking hate Spurs but we know from experience pressure is a leveler, momentum is with Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.