Premier League Games 29/30 April/ 1st May

I thought there may be teething problems this season but to be in another fight with the rags for 4th...
Looking at the remaining fixtures of the rags and us, I'd say City are fighting for third. They'll be lucky if they bat off Arsenal and may finish sixth.

Why is everyone writing 3rd off? Granted there's nothing to suggest we'll win our remaining 4 but they'll probably drop more points too.

It is our own fault we were two points behind with two games in hand and blew them both. We still now have a game in hand but we of course need to win it. Two wins out of the last nine games just isn't good enough and if we miss out it will be because we didn't deserve it.

Maybe if we put Kidd in charge for the last games , get top four , Pep can come out fighting next season. Ho Ho!

Why is everyone writing 3rd off? Granted there's nothing to suggest we'll win our remaining 4 but they'll probably drop more points too.
I've not written second off yet as it's about the time Spuds usually collapse...

The next two fixthres the Dippers play the day after us so will know exactly what they need to do, certainly an advantage when the goal difference is so close.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.