Premier League Games 30/31st,1/2/3/4th

C1XEgGCXAAA8vTS.jpg:small

Our goal difference sucks

not really, assuming we take it off chelsea we would have to beat them at the bridge so lets say we go and win that 2-0 that alone brings the goal dif down to 4, not a lot to claw back in the other 17 games

This is what I find strange. We're level on points with spurs and people are talking like they're in a different stratosphere to us.
We've won 4 out of the last 5 matches.
We've played Barcelona off the park.
We played the last 65 minutes of the last match down to 10 men and dug in to win the match.
We've got Silva, de bruyne, aguero, sterling as attacking options with Guardiola as our manager.

And you're saying we couldn't beat spurs.

We've put in a few shit displays but so does every team in world football. Apologies if it sounded like I was questioning your loyalty but I find the negativity of some fans pretty baffling at the moment.

They played us off the park when we was in the best form we have been in all season so us winning 4/5 is irrelevant but even going off recent form they've looked really good.

I said it before but I feel we've just kind of plodded on, won some games without flattering.

No need to apologise, I'm a miserable bastard :)

This is what I find strange. We're level on points with spurs and people are talking like they're in a different stratosphere to us.
We've won 4 out of the last 5 matches.
We've played Barcelona off the park.
We played the last 65 minutes of the last match down to 10 men and dug in to win the match.
We've got Silva, de bruyne, aguero, sterling as attacking options with Guardiola as our manager.

And you're saying we couldn't beat spurs.

We've put in a few shit displays but so does every team in world football. Apologies if it sounded like I was questioning your loyalty but I find the negativity of some fans pretty baffling at the moment.
You forgot to mention we qualified for the last 16 of the CL, Spurs dropped out and Liverpool and Chelsea won't see Europe until they go on holiday next year.

They played us off the park when we was in the best form we have been in all season so us winning 4/5 is irrelevant but even going off recent form they've looked really good.

I said it before but I feel we've just kind of plodded on, won some games without flattering.

No need to apologise, I'm a miserable bastard :)

You're certainly a negative fucker.

Spurs just played Chelsea off the park, they favourites now? Bournemouth were the better side v Arsenal and Liverpool.

Too many begrudgingly give us praise yet we've won 4/5, won the last with 10 men for 60 minutes, beat Barcelona, Arsenal Rags and should have beat Chelsea.

It's wide open even with Chelsea being 7 clear of us and it'll go to the wire. Hope you're not this negative at the actual game!!

We can still win this league if we can sort our defence out. 7 points can be easily overturned but injuries and suspensions really aren't going to help us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.