Premier League Games 30/31st,1/2/3/4th

Watching the game spurs didnt look troubled one bit! They looked solid and a deserved win

That was exactly the game that I saw. Dele Ali tooks his goals well but honestly, he had all the time in the world to pick his spot on both occasions.
The other thing that struck me was how well Spurs simply played out the game. Once they'd got the second it was, right lads, we've got the three points, now we shut up shop. Exactly what we haven't been doing, alas, on a number of occasions this season.

@Tom_mcfc trolling again and getting a good few bites.
Is it me or does he always seem to chime with the bollocks written in the press about our club?

Hardly trolling mate pointing out a fact that Spurs are a lot more exciting to watch than us. That's just general knowledge nothing to do with the media. I see you have only recently joined mate so don't come at someone who was here longer than before the takeover alright :)

You're certainly a negative fucker.

Spurs just played Chelsea off the park, they favourites now? Bournemouth were the better side v Arsenal and Liverpool.

Too many begrudgingly give us praise yet we've won 4/5, won the last with 10 men for 60 minutes, beat Barcelona, Arsenal Rags and should have beat Chelsea.

It's wide open even with Chelsea being 7 clear of us and it'll go to the wire. Hope you're not this negative at the actual game!!

I am negative but your post is the most positive ever with the bluest of blue tinted spectacles on ever. Very easy to point out the few occasions we have looked really good and I wont bore you or me and list the many times this season we have been boring and dull to watch.

I hope it is wide open, my first post on this thread was challenging people calling Spurs weak minded. I personally feel our players are weak minded and not strong enough and is why we fold in certain games and not just this season, most seasons. Would love nothing more than a complete turn around and us put together a run similar to what Chelsea have just achieved. My worst fear is the rags being involved in it!

Spurs were very solid yesterday, but I can see them dropping still plenty of points. Plus, they don''t really have any backup for Kane so far.
But I must say I was especially impressed with their midfield pairing of Wanyama and Dembele, who both outplayed Kante and Matic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.