Premier League Games 4/5/6/8 March

What a player Kante is. Awesome DM.
The fact remains had we not been cheated, missed an open goal then self combusted we would be 5 points behind with a game in hand.
What about the Spurs game?
Refs have cost us BIG time this season.
It supposedly evens out over a season... Does it feck.

Chelsea have scored the first goal in 21 out of their 27 league games. From there, it's outstanding game management and organisation. But that stat is so, so important. They never have to open up and chase a game, that's why they're so difficult to catch.

Exactly.
So what should opponents do? Park the bus, don't give them one single chance for a counter. None.
Burnley have shown how to do.

West Ham was being too greedy and lost.
If those teams try to beat Chelsea they will concede and being down = game over.

Chelsea can't afford to draw.
I don't get why those teams don't play that tactical advantage much better.

We go to West Ham and pummel them, they win 2-1 having less possession. Yet we get this nugget from ugly Neville no. 2 "There is no team playing with this quality, organisation. There is no one who can get close to them."
Organisation is the key to Chelsea. Quality wise not even close to us, but tactically and organisation, Conte has nailed it this season.

Hammers had all the possession, could have had a result if their wingers could put in a half decent ball.
Chelsea have learned the the art of scoring with their first chance and managing the game the 'Italian' way.
Mostly works coz I remember how hard it was to score against us under Bobby.
I prefer our current style though...it's just beautiful...and yes, it will win starting as soon as next season. And dominate for 10yrs at least.

We've fucked up more times than them. Our home form has been shite and unacceptable.

Next season we'll be top dogs however.

Chelsea have scored the first goal in 21 out of their 27 league games.

From there, it's outstanding game management and organisation. But that stat is so, so important. They never have to open up and chase a game, that's why they're so difficult to catch.

It kinda helps when "dubious" first goals are allowed like the one against Arsenal (foul?) and the first goal against Leicester (offside?) (off the top of my head) AND when the opposition have penalty claims waved away at 0-0.

Everybody knows that the first goal often dictates the flow of the match (no point holding out for the draw and keeping 11 men behind the ball when you're already 1-0 down is there) and they've had more than I can recall that would've been chalked off for a sky blue clad team.

No sour grapes here though :D

Don't really rate Rose. Always looks too clumsy to me. Out of position too often.
That's the lady thing we need.

If I were West Ham I'd prefer Rose. Spurs really on pace and power so he's probably more suited at Spurs but in terms of what we need, I'd prefer Cresswell.
Rose's game has come on leaps and bounds he's very solid, same woth Walker these days. Both were liabilities at the start of their careers.

You could do a lot better than Creswell mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.