Premier League Games 4/5/6/8 March

Failing to kill teams off at home has cost us dearly
Boro
Everton
Saints
Spurs
And Chelsea.

It's very stupid and will hopefully be rectified as the season goes on. Burnley and West Brom are better at home than us.

Top of the league but we are miles better than them. Miles.
completely agree. I think it was a case of their new manager getting his squad organised into his winning formulae before our new manager did. The difference is our formulae and squad is better and I think that that will be reflected in a stronger end to this season and better 2017-18 season.

We go to West Ham and pummel them, they win 2-1 having less possession. Yet we get this nugget from ugly Neville no. 2 "There is no team playing with this quality, organisation. There is no one who can get close to them."
They were fucking lucky against us. Lucky luiz wasn't sent off. Lucky Aguero couldn't hit a barn door that day, and lucky kdb missed an open net. We battered them in that game.

completely agree. I think it was a case of their new manager getting his squad organised into his winning formulae before our new manager did. The difference is our formulae and squad is better and I think that that will be reflected in a stronger end to this season and better 2017-18 season.
The players conte inherited were more suited to his style. Them Chelsea players have been used to playing defensive football for years.

They were fucking lucky against us. Lucky luiz wasn't sent off. Lucky Aguero couldn't hit a barn door that day, and lucky kdb missed an open net. We battered them in that game.
Poor finishing is not lucky for them it's poor if you don't take your chances. Chelsea can be beat if you get at them, Spurs dominated them for 90 minutes and they couldn't handle it. I'm sure City can give them a good game at The Bridge

You can't really argue with a ten point lead. Over the season, Chelsea have clearly been the best team this season, as Leicester were last season. I feel, though, very much as I felt about Mourinho's title winning side of two years ago. I wouldn't want to have to watch them, week after week. Our big year will be next year. Pep gets the defence and keeper problem sorted this summer, and we'll be motoring, because believe me, nothing needs tinkering in that attack and not much really in the midfield (even the prospect of Yaya going doesn't worry me too much: Gundogan to come back and really play into the side, Aaron Moy to be recalled maybe as a squad player?)

They're a top top team with some incredible players and they deserve to be top of the league right now.

They also took the absolute piss last year and acted like a bunch of knobs hence them not being in Europe, although that is no longer highlighted an advantage any more because pointing it out would only embarrass media darlings Liverpool even more than necessary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.