Premier League Games 4/5 Feb

Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs and United to win

I think all will be tight games, but those 4 will, unfortunately, have too much for the teams they are facing

Chelsea v Arsenal and Leicester v United should be interesting games. Not much else gets my attention apart from Spurs this weekend

spuds and dippers to draw, arse-Chelsea to draw, rags to lose city win, should suffice for this weekend

spuds and dippers to draw, arse-Chelsea to draw, rags to lose city win, should suffice for this weekend
Good shout :-) Unfortunately I doubt we will be that lucky two subsequent rounds. Well, here's hoping.

Leicester have to get a game together sometime and their centre halfs should be equipped to deal with the nose, can see a draw it win for the foxes.

Chelsea/Arse is always a bit bad tempered, referee will decide this one.

All nil all games except one of course please God...
0-0 Chelsea V Arsenal
0-0 Crystal Palace V Sunderland
0-0 Everton V Bournemouth
0-0 Hull City V Liverpool
0-0 Southampton V West Ham United
0-0 Watford V Burnley
0-0 West Bromwich Albion V Stoke City
0-0 Tottenham Hotspur V Middlesbrough
7-0 Manchester City V Swansea City
0-0 Leicester City V Manchester United
...thanks God. Your The Man!

Saturday

Chelsea V Arsenal Sky Hopefully the chavvy ****s and the whiny self entitled tarquin ****s have a 0-0 draw.
12:30

Crystal Palace V Sunderland G'wan the Mackems, hope Gollum gets sent off for headbutting BFS though, they're both ****s.
15:00

Everton V Bournemouth Couldn't really give a shit what these showers of ****s do, maybe a toffee win to make the rag ****s nervous?

Hull City V Liverpool G'wan the mighty tigers, let's see these candle waving ****s have a dry February as well!

Southampton V West Ham United Meh.

Watford V Burnley Meh.

West Bromwich Albion V Stoke City Club shop **** v Clueless ****? Hope the game gets called off and they both get banned for offenses against the Human Race.

Tottenham Hotspur V Middlesbrough BT Hate both lots of ****s here, Alf plays for the smoggies though and he isn't a ****, hope the horrible London ****s get a fucking hiding
17:30

Sunday
Manchester City V Swansea City Sky G'wan the City, hope we batter these sheep bothering ****s.
13:30

Leicester City V Manchester United Sky Hope the junkie ****s win, but then I'd cheer on ISIS against this particular shower of entitled ****s.
16:00

Leicester will get a point at least v rags. They're bang up for the big games but have no interest in beating anyone else now. They step up for the CL and they'll step up at home to united who are struggling to break teams down.

Spuds will win, Liverpool will win with Mane back, City will win and Arsenal will win (Chelsea will come at them at home and Arsenal have the pace out wide to exploit Moses' defensive frailties.

We'll be 5th still but we'll Chelsea will be 7pts ahead of us and only 6pts ahead of 2nd. They've got a run of games coming up that aren't easy for them. A few London derbies, away trips to Stoke and Burnley. The title race is far from over because we're entering the part of the season where teams play for a point rather than three, and I'm not sure Chelsea can break teams down that do look to defend all game.

**** watch.
"Alty fan" gets the rags!!!!

Saturday 4 February
12.30pm Chelsea v Arsenal (Sky Sports)
Referee: Martin Atkinson
Assistants: S Burt, A Nunn
Fourth official: S Attwell

Crystal Palace v Sunderland
Referee: Andre Marriner
Assistants: S Ledger, S Massey-Ellis
Fourth official: J Linington

Everton v AFC Bournemouth
Referee: Mike Jones
Assistants: A Garratt, M Scholes
Fourth official: S Martin

Hull City v Liverpool
Referee: Lee Mason
Assistants: S Beck, D Eaton
Fourth official: M Dean

Southampton v West Ham United
Referee: Graham Scott
Assistants: S Long, D Bryan
Fourth official: N Swarbrick

Watford v Burnley
Referee: Michael Oliver
Assistants: M Perry, N McDonough
Fourth official: A Davies

West Bromwich Albion v Stoke City
Referee: Kevin Friend
Assistants: D Cann, M Wilkes
Fourth official: R East

5.30pm Tottenham Hotspur v Middlesbrough (BT Sport)
Referee: M Clattenburg
Assistants: J Collin, R West
Fourth official: J Moss

Sunday 5 February
1.30pm Manchester City v Swansea City (Sky Sports)
Referee: Mike Dean
Assistants: I Hussin, A Holmes
Fourth official: L Mason

4pm Leicester City v Manchester United (Sky Sports)
Referee: Anthony Taylor
Assistants: S Bennett, P Kirkup
Fourth official: N Swarbrick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.