Premier League Games 4/5 Feb

Agree about Mata, but still think they would have struggled against 10. Don't think it would have been as easy
for the rags, though.

It would of been a draw as Leicester if it was 10 men but then again Taylor may of done something else if that happened.

Funny isnt it, how all of a sudden their energy levels seem to be consigned to myth.....doesnt smell right at all
Yip,they got a lot of luck and some decisions and things falling into place but I still can't work out how a team goes from relegation battles to league champs then back again it stinks like fuck..

Yip,they got a lot of luck and some decisions and things falling into place but I still can't work out how a team goes from relegation battles to league champs then back again it stinks like fuck..
Hope they don't get found out as the title would go to Arsenal for finishing second and I wouldn't want that ... it's better we don't ask questions.

Hope they don't get found out as the title would go to Arsenal for finishing second and I wouldn't want that ... it's better we don't ask questions.

Wenger would get to keep his job if that happened. Every cloud and that.

Ten points behind with 14 games to go, once we were 8 points behind with six games to go and we did it. An injury to a couple of key defenders and Chelsea could drop some points, they only went back to a back four for two minutes yesterday and conceded straight away.

I hope Leicester get relegated I really do! They have turned up for one fucking game this season, typically against us...and I hope we smash them out of sight when we next play them! Although it was a nice fairytale last season there was always a kind of arrogance about them, I couldn't put my finger on it but they were hard to like. I am still convinced they had found a way to take PED without it being discovered last season, but for some reason they can't get away with it this one. How else would they revert from that well drilled machine, with a bunch of journeymen players, performing out of their skins EVERY game?? The truth will be out one day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.