Premier League Games on TV.

My guess is we will start on Monday night

Going off previous seasons, the first Monday night game is normally a home fixture for one of the main contenders. Last year it was Chelsea v West Ham, but we've also had City v Swansea and City v Newcastle.

This time our game is probably the most attractive, so whichever traditionally gets the biggest audience, I would go for Saturday 5:30 or Sunday 4pm.

and already 3 games are done for the championship, which starts 1 week b4 us and fixtures only came out Wednesday, so why leave it till july for us

and already 3 games are done for the championship, which starts 1 week b4 us and fixtures only came out Wednesday, so why leave it till july for us

I'd wager it cos the Championship is only shown by one broadcaster, and for the PL they need to talk to BT & SKY, who no doubt will be bickering over who gets to show Huddersfield v Bournemouth (cannot believe that is a PL fixture!)

I'd wager it cos the Championship is only shown by one broadcaster, and for the PL they need to talk to BT & SKY, who no doubt will be bickering over who gets to show Huddersfield v Bournemouth (cannot believe that is a PL fixture!)

To create the maximum amount of inconvenience for match going fans so they think fuck it, I'll just watch it on the telly instead.

My guess is we will start on Monday night

Exactly what I thought when I saw the fixtures. A newly promoted side in their first ever Premier League game at home, against one of the title contenders. It's got MNF written all over it.

4pm sunday is usually the previous champions so chelsea will have that slot, that leaves friday and monday nights, 2 on saturday or 1.30 sunday, unless they go for 3 games on sunday

Exactly what I thought when I saw the fixtures. A newly promoted side in their first ever Premier League game at home, against one of the title contenders. It's got MNF written all over it.
The champions will be 1230 going off previous seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.