Premier League Games Sunday 21st May

As much as I don't want to admit it, it will be us who will be more likely to mess it up tomorrow.

Watford know their manager is leaving now, put three past Chelsea the other day and their last home game of the season.

We are typical City after all and will not make it straight forward for ourselves.
I believe the Samaritans are open 24/7, or did they hang up on you?

;-)

How has Moyes not been sacked yet ffs.
They might just be waiting until after the last match. I hope for the Mackem fans' sake that they are, imagine being relegated and then having to spend an entire summer listening to that depressing Muppet going on about how difficult it would be for his PL standard squad to finish midtable in the Championship and how priority number 1 would be to secure Championship football for the 2018/19 season?

They might just be waiting until after the last match. I hope for the Mackem fans' sake that they are, imagine being relegated and then having to spend an entire summer listening to that depressing Muppet going on about how difficult it would be for his PL standard squad to finish midtable in the Championship and how priority number 1 would be to secure Championship football for the 2018/19 season?

If they cared about their fans, the board would march out pre game and sack him in front of them.

He might give up football altogether and go into motivational speaking.

You are my favourite non blue on here so i really feel for you
If the geordies can get back up then you can too

Thankyou Karen...fingers crossed x

How has Moyes not been sacked yet ffs.

Not a friggin clue...hopefully after today...would like Gary Monk in

The PL is a fucking fix anyway mate and as a fan, lower league football is always far more enjoyable from a purists point of view. It sounds masochistic but the years we where in the lower divisions i rank as by far the most enjoyable and sure, its a blast for us now in the position we are in as a club but for the majority of PL teams fans its nothing but shelling out stupid money for little more than stress and fucking heartache most of the time.

Your club needed to drop to fix the huge issues you have and it will come back stronger. In the meantime enjoy it and keep posting ;-)

You aren't wrong...it's just the place to be.
You're correct though, going down, hopefully a new wealthy owner....and fix the problems from top to bottom

Not bad

DAWM3w-W0AEuMHW.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.