Premier league trophy presentation/parade

Think it's a poor move not to do it after Swansea. Whilst it doesnt really matter and you'd take the title any way, we already lost a little something by not winning it on the back of a game, to then make us wait 3 weeks to receve the trophy and for it then to not even be the last home game, for me, means we lose a bit more of the euphoria. I understand the reasons, logistics of it and the planning Involved but just seems less organic this way.

Let's skip the parade and save that for our first Champions League victory.

I always go but it's a bit of a pain in the arse to be honest.

Also the town hall is currently closed for a major refurbishment.

You don't want a parade when we've just won the double...? Bizarre.

Let's skip the parade and save that for our first Champions League victory.

I always go but it's a bit of a pain in the arse to be honest.

Also the town hall is currently closed for a major refurbishment.

Agreed, wait for the champions league now, we've done a couple

Agreed, wait for the champions league now, we've done a couple

Never in million years. A lot of us have waited a very long time for the success we are having now and I for one am going to enjoy every single minute of it.
If the rags had won it do you think they would have had a parade and they have won two European Cups?
As someone once said... 'drink it in! You may never see anything else like this ever again!'
And you just don't know what is around the corner in this life. Milk it for all it is worth.
Lest We Forget...

I absolutely love the parades, something really special about them.

It’s our city, they’re our team and to have them parade through the city centre with the streets packed full of fans and see them saluting us as we salute them is really emotional for me.

Wouldn’t miss it for the world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.