Premier league trophy presentation/parade

Chelsea are the current champions until the end of the season, I am sure if another club win it early next season we would not like the trophy being presented early, Huddersfield game is correct.

Chelsea are the current champions until the end of the season, I am sure if another club win it early next season we would not like the trophy being presented early, Huddersfield game is correct.

The Huddersfield game is 2 games before the end of the season so what difference does it make?

Why not the last home game Brighton ........might be abit biased as I will be at that game lol
The fact that
A. The club has sold hospitality packages on the basis that any likely trophy presentation would be after that game. And
B. I'm sure GMP wouldn't be too keen on tense of thousands coming out of the ground at anytime around 11:30-midnight after the Brighton night game.

The fact that
A. The club has sold hospitality packages on the basis that any likely trophy presentation would be after that game. And
B. I'm sure GMP wouldn't be too keen on tense of thousands coming out of the ground at anytime around 11:30-midnight after the Brighton night game.
Add

C. Sky

OP is spot on.

Wannabe media whores like ferris and his ilk can’t fvckin help but try and boost their pitifully low self esteem by organising what they think is a brilliant celebration.

These deluded snowflakes are blissfully unaware that the crowd would be having a much better time left completely to their own devices.

All it needs is an appointed start time and Cheesy to come on stage 20 seconds before that to announce “Ladies and Gentleman please welcome the 2018 League Cup winners and Premier League Champions ...... MANCHESTER CITY “

Chelsea stopped being Champions once the season started.

We are the current champions as we have won the league. In my eyes we will be champions until the next season kicks off in August.

Then nobody is champions as nobody has won that league season yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.