Preseason 2018 in the US

Wasn't expecting this after the Brazil rumors! I was at that Houston "derby"; I hope it's there again and I sit in front of the same dipshit rag I did last year. I've a few words for him about his predictions on how the season would go!
I was at that match too in the City supporters section which was teeming with clueless rags. Funny how that “win” in a meaningless preseason tuneup was the high point of their season thus far. PMSL.

Based on this, I would expect that one of the games will be in Minneapolis this summer. Probably having some of the staff interact with the sports teams there to be prepared for some sort of additional collaboration in the summer. From past trips, it seems like City usually visit the places in advance and film there.

Based on this, I would expect that one of the games will be in Minneapolis this summer. Probably having some of the staff interact with the sports teams there to be prepared for some sort of additional collaboration in the summer. From past trips, it seems like City usually visit the places in advance and film there.

Was also the host city for the Super Bowl and that brings in public figures from everywhere. Not saying there won't be a game there, just that this doesn't really make me expect there to be.

Since this will be in late summer I’m sure the matches in the middle of the country will be in an enclosed stadium to deal with temps (see Houston).

So Minneapolis makes sense. Plus it’s a new venue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.