Presenters and pundits who should be “retired” immediately

I wonder if the cnut (Cr*ra*d. I don't even want to spell the bastard's name) has finally accepted the Pisscan has gone yet?
He,s such a pisshead he probably believes that tommy doc and mary brown are still in town..

The only decent ones off the top of my head (excluding city ones like trev, dunne, shay etc)

Jenas
Souness
Carragher
G Neville

Not seen much of carragher and neville recently, so correct me if im wrong. Seem to remember that carragher was the only one being sensible about the mane red card?

Ian Wright and Keown have also been very complimentary of us recently, but both are numb as piss tbh.

Haha, he probably still thinks he running a pub !
With the number of ex utd piss heads about,perhaps he should be?
Shrek,robson,mcgrath,norman, tommy doc,ray the crab,alan brazil...ths list is endless.
No doubt sly giggs will be joining the ranks as soon as the penny really drops on how bad it is to sleep with your brothers wife, for 7 years,make her pregnant,pay for the abortion and then go back to your wife..lol
What a despicable bunch.

I still think for tactical analysis, Neville and Carragher are head and shoulders above everyone else. Both are quite fair on City I find as well.

Souness is a class act, as is Keown.

Jenas is the best newcomer so to speak.

I don't mind pundits being anti-City, but what I can't stand is when those people struggle to back their arguments up with solid evidence and come out with analysis that most football fans could have said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.