Presenters and pundits who should be “retired” immediately

Love Neville and screech but you can always tell when the real fan is commentating.
For Neville he seems to go breathless when utd score, occasionally he'll get giddy with us but the odd time in ten he'll go deadpan with us.
I.e. the mane/ederson incident. He totally forgot he was a pundit and it was him watching as a fan.
Souness is pure class. From the heart. No holds barred. Says it how he sees it and that's what you want.
And he's got a book out soon, have read a bit of it in and it was really good.
Got it down on my list for Santa ha ha .

Can never forgive Linek..linak..lineak.. Jug ears. I remember when we were in 3rd or 4th under Sven. At the end of motd he read out the top of the table. Arsenal first, Chelsea second, Liverpool fourth and the rags fifth. Completely f%%%ed us over.

Love Neville and screech but you can always tell when the real fan is commentating.
For Neville he seems to go breathless when utd score, occasionally he'll get giddy with us but the odd time in ten he'll go deadpan with us.
I.e. the mane/ederson incident. He totally forgot he was a pundit and it was him watching as a fan.
Souness is pure class. From the heart. No holds barred. Says it how he sees it and that's what you want.
And he's got a book out soon, have read a bit of it in and it was really good.
Got it down on my list for Santa ha ha .
Regarding neville,...youve nailed it mate.spot on.....the mane/ederson incident he was downright unprofessional.
Even before that incident he had been calling our defence "weak" and "disorganised ".....the same defence which kept a clean sheet all match and for the next few matches after.....no one calls him out on this...we,the viewer are just left to deal with a little red rag rage,live on tv,......and some people actually pay for this shit.lol

12 pages and only 1 minor mention of Jason Cundy, he was on with Goldsmith the other night. Difficult to find a more odious partisan pair.

Chris sutton.cant stand him.a weak, bitter, man,with nothing to say.at all.
Good footballer.terrible terrible pundit.

Now that's a plane that i would mind crashing!!

As for the rest of them, the one who stands out is Phil 'I think' Neville, no Phil you fucking don't so stop saying it at the start of every answer you're about to give. Fucktard.
If phil was ever asked if he would do 'a ryan'...and shag his brothers wife ,do u think his answer might be
"I think...no because i am ugly and my ears are too big"
Edit: does anybody know if phil plug pundit played in the sick swan? His face looks as tho that result has traumatised him ever since.

12 pages and only 1 minor mention of Jason Cundy, he was on with Goldsmith the other night. Difficult to find a more odious partisan pair.

I don’t mind Cindy; he’s just a WUM. Practically everything he says is designed to enrage the listener and goad him into phoning or twatting talkshite.

Exactly like Durham, if you can see through the WUMmery, he’s hilarious.

Goldstein on the other hand is a wanker.

If phil was ever asked if he would do 'a ryan'...and shag his brothers wife ,do u think his answer might be
"I think...no because i am ugly and my ears are too big"
Edit: does anybody know if phil plug pundit played in the sick swan? His face looks as tho that result has traumatised him ever since.

He joined Everton in 2005, so he wasn’t playing for the rags on 23/10/11, but you’re probably right that the result traumatised him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.