Presenters and pundits who should be “retired” immediately

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Exeter Blue I am here, 12 Oct 2017.

1. According to the dictionary, Pundit : an expert in a particular subject or field who is frequently called upon to give their opinions to the public.
    That rules out 99% of the boring twats then....

2. Deepest Blue

Deepest Blue

Think that's his intention. He seems to want to be constantly on the WUM like Savage does in order to keep on getting invited back.

3. Cityfan

Cityfan

The only time I felt any sympathy for slur Alex was when I heard he had a feud with Green, they may be both odious pricks but slur Alex does actually know what he's talking about, which that fat oaf who is paid to talk does not.

4. karen7

karen7

Every **** on BT and talkshite to start with along with ITV ones like hoddle

5. GAZZA

GAZZA

Martin Tyler - he just never stops chunnering

6. Oohvonkyvonky

Oohvonkyvonky

All of them - Mute the TV and put some tunes on, trust me you'll miss nothing. bunch of cLInts

7. KS55

KS55

Alan fucking Green. An absolute Twat. Luckily my failing hearing means I can't listen to him any more. Now, when we win the CL, every blue should phone him, email him, twitter him, pigeon post him, and shout through his letter box:

MANCHESTER CITY, IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ? YOU MUST BE HAVING A LAUGH !

Oh, and the Sheikh's still here, you Twat.

8. solley attwell

solley attwell

Mark Lawrenson has surely run his course. He's a fucking dinosaur, and his attempt at a comedy double act with Motty when co commentating was cringy. Plus count how many times he says 'think' when asked a question

9. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

How can an ex pro show so little knowledge of the game?

10. Southern

Southern

Except for a select few. Like the Greek guy