President of Bluemoon

Obviously as President I would be fair to all and ensure that all posters, big or small, had an equal voice and rights to....you know....do whatever...and stuff.... and blah, blah, blah, fucking blah.

I actually just want the power. That's all I care about. I want to be in charge! I want to be in charge!! I want to be the boss so I can do WTF I like whenever I feel like it! That's not too much ask, surely.

mammutly said:
Obviously as President I would be fair to all and ensure that all posters, big or small, had an equal voice and rights to....you know....do whatever...and stuff.... and blah, blah, blah, fucking blah.

I actually just want the power. That's all I care about. I want to be in charge! I want to be in charge!! I want to be the boss so I can do WTF I like whenever I feel like it! That's not too much ask, surely.

With a rant like that i'm beginning to think that you are Baconface in disguise.

Viva la originale revolution(tm)

mammutly said:

change is coming

I'll do it if i can bring the wife to meetings and supermarket openings

Carla-Bruni3.jpg

johnny crossan said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Damocles. Safest bet.

Then again Nijinsky could be an entertaining vote.

I agree, sweet-natured fellow like NF, absolutely ideal.

Regrettably my hat is not in the ring,but your endorsement is touching,johnny.
In fact,we could have been a dream ticket running together.
We could attract both believers and atheists - I think that covers just about everyone.
In fact,we could be an unholy alliance...:)

mammutly said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7zDebveHeM[/youtube]

1.42 - 2.05

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.