Preston pub showing the match?

No mate , Preston is full of our Asian friends so it will be the Rags or the Dippers on the TV in the boozers , nearest pub used to be The Talbot in Euxton , Nr Chorley about 10 miles away , used yo be full of Blues.

Best one used to be the variety near the uni, but it’s been a few years since I’ve been in there for non sky football. I imagine you will struggle to be honest as not many now show streamed games and if they do it will no doubt be the rags or Liverpool in preston.

I have many muslim asian friends and former business associates in the Preston area and they all support the Rags or Dippers , not sure what your getting at , please explain

i too would concur with him, have numerous muslim friends in preston and each and every one supports liverpool and utd...

bit late now but the old vic opposite station now shows games that arent on sky, was in there saturday aft and they had spurs on. Noticed a few blues inther after local away games too so might be worth a shout next time you need somewhere to watch it

I have many muslim asian friends and former business associates in the Preston area and they all support the Rags or Dippers , not sure what your getting at , please explain

And you’re getting very defensive despite not being accused of anything.

It didn’t read particularly well. “full of our Asian friends” - Do you genuinely not understand how this might be misinterpreted? Besides, Asia is a huge continent. Are they Thai? Japanese?

Ironically the area with the highest concentration of Asians in Preston is around Deepdale. North End should be doing more to get their support rather than leaving them to support rags and dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.