Prime minister for a day.

Two Gun Bob

Good evening my name is T.Mania and I am your parliamentary candidate for Rossendale.
If I am to be elected as your member of parliament I would .. .. ...

And so what would you do then,what would all you do to make Britannia once more brilliantly great allowing us to surge forward and making our mark once again in this crazy world of economics and enterprisal cockwomblery.

Were I saw waste I would remove that waste and re-channel it to it's rightful source.
Complete overhaul of our NHS removing red tape and ensuring health care on a national level and not a world level.
We are not mother Theresa and our resources remain limited
(Apologies for a poor descriptor in the care of our sick)

Law and order shall take a front seat and the disgusting conditions and lawlessness of our prisons to be immediately addressed
A complete prison building program to lock away those in society that have no desire to play the game.
A prison tax of £5 weekly per person initially to build more places of incarceration.
Everyone deserves a second chance and so rehabilitation shall be our new watchword.
However if you fook up three times mr criminal then your not coming out.

Completion of brexit at the earliest opportunity to allow our brave fine country to ply trade with the global markets without fear of belittlement or shackled to the archaic restraints of a euro-zone in disarray

Reintroduction of the death penalty for child killers and for high treason.

To protect our borders venomously against aggression and terrorism
As my noble lady said in her Britain awake speech said
The first duty of any Government is to safeguard its people against external aggression.
To guarantee the survival of our way of life.

To build a wall against Scottish imperialism and nationalism ensuring out nations safety.

Tax threshold for the low paid to be abolished completely for earnings below £15000
Paid for in part by banning tax credits for non domicile children and also from limiting aid to third world countries who are clearly not third world.

I can think of lots more but if you were "The Man" or ironish lady what would be your manifesto ehh ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening my name is T.Mania and I am your parliamentary candidate for Rossendale.

And so what would you do then,what would all you do to make Britannia once more brilliantly great allowing us to surge forward and making our mark once again in this crazy world of economics and enterprisal cockwomblery.

Were I saw waste I would remove that waste and re-channel it to it's rightful source.
Complete overhaul of our NHS removing red tape and ensuring health care on a national level and not a world level.We are not mother Theresa and our resources remain limited.

Law and order shall take a front seat and the disgusting conditions and lawlessness of our prisons to be immediately addressed

A complete prison building program to lock away those in society that have no desire to play the game.
A prison tax of £5 weekly per person initially to build more places of incarceration.
Everyone deserves a second chance and so rehabilitation shall be our new watchword.

Completion of brexit at the earliest opportunity to allow our brave fine country to ply trade with the global markets without fear of belittlement or shackled to the archaic restraints of a euro-zone in disarray

The first duty of any Government is to safeguard its people against external aggression.

To build a wall against Scottish imperialism and nationalism ensuring out nations safety.

Tax threshold for the low paid to be abolished completely for earnings in excess of £15000
Paid for in part by banning tax credits for non domicile children and also from limiting aid to third world countries who are clearly not third world.

I can think of lots more but if you were "The Man" or ironish lady what would be your manifesto ehh ?

I would build a wall around bacup

Complete overhaul of our NHS removing red tape and ensuring health care on a national level and not a world level.We are not mother Theresa and our resources remain limited.

Tax threshold for the low paid to be abolished completely for earnings in excess of £15000

Jake says 'hi'.

You'd be great as a politician.
A load of vacuous hot air.

No seriously Mr Heel explain your outlandish and most preposterous attacks against my manifesto.
It is easy to be au fait generalissimo in the seedy underbelly of a political melay but to identify frailty and shortcomings is a conundrum of it's own making and I pray you explain ?.

My policies remain workable and some may not like their medicine.
I had to take medicine for man flu for two weeks and i digress that it did not make me feel clement to the situation to hand
My noble lords am I not testament to the taking of medicine that although pecuniary to my own choice or persuasion is indeed necessary to alleviate the symptomatic's of evil.

In order to make our country well again we must evaluate the malady to hand.
Only then can we cure this fine nation of ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.