Prime minister for a day.

I would

Ban travel to the UK from a select group of mainly Muslim countries without the strictest security checks.
Clear out the civil Service
Enforce immigration laws by deporting all illegals
Make firearms legal to own subject to background checks
Tax "British" companies for components made outside the UK.

I would also put old people in prisons, thus ensuring they get 3 meals a day in a heated environment with round the clock medical care ( Criminals will be moved to old peoples homes where they get shite grub, neglected, and have to pay through the nose for the privilege)

With the odd tweak you have the makings of a manifesto
I have taken the liberty of adding you to my watch list.
God speed Mr President. (smiley face)

Last edited by a moderator:
What a small world indeed.

Wish you were here and a lucky man are you for having a place there.
Don't wish to leave you with the wrong impression. I stay there for work when in FLL, but I do have a place in Florida on the Gulf Coast, on Marco Island. I don't know if I misspoke somewhere along the way, but I hate to leave you with the wrong impression.

As for FLL, that little street over the bridge to the right is Sunset Lane I mentioned. That's where I go for a quick one and a bite of needed, otherwise, as you said, it's head south down the Prom for a more varied selection of places.

Glad you had such a good time. Have to admit, I've never done the water taxi thing, although I'm sure it was right up your alley...or canal, as the case may be! ;-)

You fishers of men are more than welcome to flick your rods out in Royston.
Loads of old trout in this stretch of water and pish easy to catch.
Fetch any bait you like as they'll chomp down on out.
Left over Kebab meat marinated in strongbow makes potent chum.
Sounds just like the idyllic sylvan scene with babbling stream that Isaak Walton once dreamed of. Will they take a Tups Indispensable dry though?

Sounds just like the idyllic sylvan scene with babbling stream that Isaak Walton once dreamed of.
Will they take a Tups Indispensable dry though?

Essence of rams knackers sends em wild
Owing to declining numbers of mutton trout Royston has temp banned the tups during spawning season (March through to February)

Start mining coal again with a view to funding a massive war chest and go back to colonial Great Britain. In our troubled times the world needs a saviour with a stiff upper lip, not a stiff lower protrusion with a lack of vowels.

Id make muslims more easy to idetify by having them all wear a special armband or something with a symbol on it. Then id send them somewhere where they can concentrate on learning british values, like a kind of camp. Concentration would be the key at these camps, not sure what i would call them yet though.

If I was Prime minister then Penal colonies to be introduced for people stealing a living like wot weathermen do.
Sat here in my lycra shorts samba eight holes and nipple ring waiting to venture out to the Jardin for some cosmic rays.
And all because them snot gobblers that do the weather said we will have 17c today and tomorrow as a Caribbean breeze has just arrived from the Caribbean.

Its only 12c in Landen and it's proper pissing down here windy and 9c.
A dozen beefburgers in for fook all !

If you requested me in the course of my business to take you to the airport and I took you to Mcdonalds then you would rightly have me down as a clown.I fooking hate weathermen apart from that wincy willis.

Here is the proper updated forecast for today:

Last edited by a moderator:
And the drama bollocks they input into forecasts is beyond treacherous.
Don't swim in the sea and don't make unnecessary journeys because it's treacherous out there !
The one minute mark is classic as the chap walks nonchalantly bye giving a cheery wave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.