Printing e-tickets

citymacc

I'm trying to print my e-tickets for the Borussia game next week and having real difficulty. When clicking on the 'print e-ticket' it just opens a blank screen. Anyone had similar issues and know of a resolution? I've tried from different internet browsers and different devices but always the same problem.

Try using a different browser ie explore, chrome.

if this is unsuccessful you can login at anytime and look under your purchases, your E-ticket will still show Print E-ticket.

So if you can't do it at home you could try printing at work, friends etc

I printed one at work yesterday no problem. Bought two more today just got a blank white screen. Must be the website try again tomorrow if not give em a bell

Thanks all, I have tried from work and home, using different devices and browsers, even enabled pop-ups but no success. Will try again tomorrow and if no luck give the ticket office a ring.

I'm trying to print my e-tickets for the Borussia game next week and having real difficulty. When clicking on the 'print e-ticket' it just opens a blank screen. Anyone had similar issues and know of a resolution? I've tried from different internet browsers and different devices but always the same problem.

Thought it was just me. Will have another go tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.