Probably the best we've ever heard from Yaya...

Thaksinssoldier

I have no idea how to share a facebook video, but everyone needs to hear what Yaya said to the 1894 lads today at one of those visits. It's on their facebook page so go check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/1894groupmcfc/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf

Spoke very candidly, he wants to stay, it's not about the money and he knows he's at the end of his career.

Wants to be a coach here.

Laughed and promised he won't join the rags :-)

Said what Zabba was given broke him up.

It's a Yaya the public haven't been given too much. Clearly loves the club.

He has redeemed himself imo, i would be happy if he stayed on coaching our midfielders to. If he can just manage to make his agent shut up that would be lovely.

Not watched the vid yet i may add, just from his conduct and effort.

He seems like a shy and humble guy, it's such a shame his agent has sullied his reputation somewhat over the years. I hope he can stay for a couple of years yet and take up the kind of role Scholes and Giggs did towards the end of their careers, his experience and gravitas could be vital for the future.

I'm more than happy for him to stay, still has something to offer this club, worked hard this year and was one of our best players.

He's a legend in my eyes, good to hear him speaking to the fans, hope the club offers him a contract and hope he gets to finish his career here.

He seems like a shy and humble guy, it's such a shame his agent has sullied his reputation somewhat over the years. I hope he can stay for a couple of years yet and take up the kind of role Scholes and Giggs did towards the end of their careers, his experience and gravitas could be vital for the future.

It never worked me up what his agent said unlike the majority on here. He was called every name under the fuckin sun. Murderers have had less grief.

This guy, imo, is the greatest we've had, and fuckinhel will we miss him when he's gone.

Love Yaya, took some really appalling and uncalled for abuse off our fans but will be remembered for the legend he is, as one of our best ever players and the man who had the most influence (on the pitch) on turning us around to success.

A simply magnificent footballer, that has been a honour and privilege to watch, and I sincerely hope it continues.

Thank you YAYA

it was good to be stood next to him as he spoke, there was no pre rehearsed crap or yaya being told what to say, it was straight from the heart. You could tell he was being sincere, said he couldn't imagine wearing another shirt and that to feel loved by the fans in some of the difficult times has meant so much to him. I don't think he would have liked a zabba style send off, perhaps a bit to much emotion on the night.

Unfortunately in modern football decisions are made beyond what the player actually wants, but hope he stays on. He has been fantastic for us and what he has done helped us get where we are, without him we wouldn't have achieved this much, some of his goals have been crucial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.