Probably the best we've ever heard from Yaya...

He clearly says in the video that him staying is not about the money.

My guess is he wants 2 years and we've offered 1.

I agree with you on this. I think 2 years is too long but I will back the club on what decision they have made.

I believe he's applied for British Citizenship. Apologies if this has been posted before. No Titanic please LOL

He's deffo after a two year extension which he'll never get. If he leaves his c*nt agent will run his mouth off about the club and Pep I guarantee it... Redeemed himself to a large degree in my eyes but do not trust his agent one bit!!

Great player, shite agent. My opinion is give another year (maybe with a 2nd year based on playing x number of games) but think the amount currently paying could be better spent elsewhere so reduce his wage. (My knowledge of salaries is based on media if correct then he's currently on 240k so maybe half that)

I have no idea how to share a facebook video, but everyone needs to hear what Yaya said to the 1894 lads today at one of those visits. It's on their facebook page so go check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/1894groupmcfc/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf

Spoke very candidly, he wants to stay, it's not about the money and he knows he's at the end of his career.

Wants to be a coach here.

Laughed and promised he won't join the rags :-)

Said what Zabba was given broke him up.

It's a Yaya the public haven't been given too much. Clearly loves the club.

Clearly loved the club

He's deffo after a two year extension which he'll never get. If he leaves his c*nt agent will run his mouth off about the club and Pep I guarantee it... Redeemed himself to a large degree in my eyes but do not trust his agent one bit!!
Can you tell me the lotto numbers this week lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.