Problems when wives are right!

EalingBlue2

early evening Tuesday I was summoned to the kitchen where I received a criticism of the way I put things in the fridge sloppily! It was pointed out to me how slack I was and that i should fix it. I ignored said request and went back to more important things.

20 minutes later I go to grab a beer from the fridge and the bloody bottle thatvibhad apprently put in slackly leaps from the fridge on to my little toe and now it is broken (toe not bottle) worst thing still the wife was watching.

been an effort all week to hide pain and try to minimise the "I told you so"

early evening Tuesday I was summoned to the kitchen where I received a criticism of the way I put things in the fridge sloppily! It was pointed out to me how slack I was and that i should fix it. I ignored said request and went back to more important things.

20 minutes later I go to grab a beer from the fridge and the bloody bottle thatvibhad apprently put in slackly leaps from the fridge on to my little toe and now it is broken (toe not bottle) worst thing still the wife was watching.

been an effort all week to hide pain and try to minimise the "I told you so"
Get cans instead less likely to roll out!:))

Mine just phoned me at work. Screaming down the phone that I had taken her keys, calling me all the names under the sun. 5 minutes of screaming personal abuse. Next minute - oh no there here. No sorry nothing. Just see you later.

Mine just phoned me at work. Screaming down the phone that I had taken her keys, calling me all the names under the sun. 5 minutes of screaming personal abuse. Next minute - oh no there here. No sorry nothing. Just see you later.
That should be in the problems when wives are wrong thread!

The beautiful Mrs This! and I have an ongoing dishwasher feud, that has become almost a marital ritual.

I stack it (perfectly, with the correct amount of items). She then re-stacks and over fills it. After it's done, I then unstack it, put away the clean dishes and leave the still-dirty items from over filling on the side with a look of superiority on my face.

Repeat daily.

You'll like this one.. My mates missus last night burnt her mouth on a brew he made her, she blamed him for it being too hot saying that he "boiled the kettle twice"... She honestly thinks that the more you boil water the hotter it gets.

Here's another one. The beautiful Mrs This! was moaning about the amount of coats on the banister in the hall, piled on the sofa the sitting room, over chair backs in the dining room and so on and was looking at "contemporary coat hooks" online as we clearly need to have six dozen coats hanging up in our rather tiny hallway where there is inadequate room to swing the proverbial cat.

Yesterday I was working from home in the morning and simply took all the coats (1xchaps' and certainly more than 10xgals') down in to the cellar and hung them up on the ample coat-hanging rails.

"where are all the coats?" she demanded to know when she got home...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.