Professional

shootmeifipost10k

Is it just me or as anyone else noticed how professional city have been these past few months concerning the media.

Mh in interviews these past couple of days has been calm and not said anything about how we will spend X amount of money,no mention of who we are after not even a clue.I for one am impressed with the way he as handled himself. Ok at times he looks like a cheshire cat with that little grin on his face but maybe it's there for good reason lets hope so.

It also doesn't suprise me the press have no idea what deals city have already ongoing,if we think back the press knew absolutely nothing of adug buying the club,so if they are able to keep that quiet then I think we will get to know when they want.

After all the ups n downs,all the times press pundits and other fans have made comments and generally had a good laugh at our expense how good is it now that we appear to be owned and run like a professional outfit.They may well still be laughing but now they all do so with that worried look on their face.
It's early in the morning I'm ill been up most of the night spewing in the toilet but not felt this good in years.

The way Hughes talked about Santa Cruz yesterday was very Redknapp like IMO. Hope we don't go down that path.

"He's a player I like". Cringeworthy. But, if there's any substance in the "red herring" transfer interests, here's hoping RSC counts as one.

Spoke to a contact at the MEN last night and although he had been off work he had no indication of what has been discussed on here. City seem to have a tight ship now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.