pronunciation of "Jesus"

Jeezzz!

And don't forget that Willy's surname should be pronounced Cabal-liero, not Cabayero, there's a couple of Ls there, which argies tend to shift to a sh after being influenced by the Uruguashos. And the yanks change to a Y after being influenced by los Meheecanos poor spanish.

Or Finns. We haven't had a Finn at City have we? Someone like Fitipinnnnniispattiiiitttittti Jaskelippeemannnn. Get that lot on a shirt! Or was that Scouser we had for a while - what was his name? Summat like Steeeveveeeee Manamcacammmanananen.

I remember being worried he would move about so much I wouldn't have time to read the name on the back of his shirt.

I needn't have worried.

It's not pronounced J or H, it's more like a Zh.... Zhay-zoose.

It's really not that difficult. Just listen to the Brazilians say it.

We can't even get De Bruyne correct, even though the man himself told us how to say it after signing!
Plenty people say David Silva with our pronunciation of David.

He immediately sounds x10 shitter of a footballer saying it like that.

It's not pronounced J or H, it's more like a Zh.... Zhay-zoose.

It's really not that difficult. Just listen to the Brazilians say it.
For drinking football fans? I'd be happy enough with Jay-zeus; close as it'll get. As long as Hey-sus doesn't win out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.