propecia (hairloss)

I went to the doctors about hair loss asked if he's got anything to keep it in the **** gave me a box

anybody know a safe site i can get this stuff online without a prescription?
What do you want to take that shit for? Its meant to be pretty toxic, heavy on the liver that has to process it and it hugely increases your risk of getting prostate cancer. Losing your hair is just part of getting older. Embrace it, its a natural common thing

What do you want to take that shit for? Its meant to be pretty toxic, heavy on the liver that has to process it and it hugely increases your risk of getting prostate cancer. Losing your hair is just part of getting older. Embrace it, its a natural common thing
In all seriousness,very good post.

Yeah but he's only 15.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.