PS3 or Xbox 360

CTID1989

I have already had a xbox 360 which broke, so i am not sure if i want to buy another one.
What does everyone else own and think i should do? I am mainly going to be using it for just Fifa and games like that.

is it broke because of the ring of fire thing ??. If that's the case get it sent back to Microsoft they will fix it and give you 1mnths Xbox live for free

CTID1989 said:
I have already had a xbox 360 which broke, so i am not sure if i want to buy another one.
What does everyone else own and think i should do? I am mainly going to be using it for just Fifa and games like that.
PS3 RULES. i had xbox it lasted 9 months ,isent it back to microsoft to be fixed,when i got it back it lasted a week.So i got a ps3 and it is si much better.

I sent mine back to be fixed and its worked fine ever since. I just think the 360 has better variety of games at the moment

ratherdeadthanred said:
ps3 everttime xbox is for poor people

load of shite. I've got both and they are both great consoles, but i'd say the ps3 was more reliable. The 360 has a far better game catalogue at the moment but I think the ps3 will be the best of the two in a years time once the online is sorted for the 'home' and there are more games out. The 50gb capacity of the blu-ray discs will be important in the future too.

Jnr Kisby said:
ratherdeadthanred said:
ps3 everttime xbox is for poor people

load of shite. I've got both and they are both great consoles, but i'd say the ps3 was more reliable. The 360 has a far better game catalogue at the moment but I think the ps3 will be the best of the two in a years time once the online is sorted for the 'home' and there are more games out. The 50gb capacity of the blu-ray discs will be important in the future too.

You have got it spot on! I own a PS3 and I got it the day it was released last year so I now can not wait for next year when we may get a few more games and 'Home'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.