PSG readying an offer for Aguero? The Times

Pep didn't know hence why he had to ask the question,i doubt he is up to date with contract negotiations that sergio's agent was at and sergio signed

You're missing the point entirely. He obviously knew something had been agreed because otherwise he wouldn't have volunteered that information. He then double checked it with the club's PR person, and then said it again. This is backed up by the fact that Kun's agent was paid a commission which was published and the club told a bunch of journalists that he'd signed a new deal.

The fact they're both saying he only has two years to run on his contract is shady as fuck. It means on paper next summer his value plummets.

You're missing the point entirely. He obviously knew something had been agreed because otherwise he wouldn't have volunteered that information. He then double checked it with the club's PR person, and then said it again. This is backed up by the fact that Kun's agent was paid a commission which was published and the club told a bunch of journalists that he'd signed a new deal.

The fact they're both saying he only has two years to run on his contract is shady as fuck. It means on paper next summer his value plummets.
Neither sergio or his agent have bull shitted us or caused us any problems in 6 yrs,i really don't give a shit about exact days left so i'll you to froth about that and i'll enjoy sergio whilst we have him

To be fair mate, there has always been this strange situation of no one being sure whether he signed an extension as it wasn't properly confirmed - be honest, IF it was a definite that he'd signed an extra year we would make an announcement via the OS, and that is an absolute fact.

To be fair mate, there has always been this strange situation of no one being sure whether he signed an extension as it wasn't properly confirmed - be honest, IF it was a definite that he'd signed an extra year we would make an announcement via the OS, and that is an absolute fact.

Exactly. It's shady as fuck. The whole thing.

But Pep's not some green new manager. He's not gonna say "he's extended" if he hasn't been told that he has.

Exactly. It's shady as fuck. The whole thing.

But Pep's not some green new manager. He's not gonna say "he's extended" if he hasn't been told that he has.
We heard it on here via various people that he'd signed a extension ages ago, even before the Pep "incident", then we have the Pep press conference mention, yet we still never see it via the OS.

If I was a betting man, I'd say he hasn't signed an extension, or if he's signed something it has a variety of clauses involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.