PSG readying an offer for Aguero? The Times

Yet the press will continue to have a go.
If Sanchez signs, then expect a lot more, and it's entirely reasonable too. An impartial observer would look at that squad and wonder out loud how it is going to pan out.

My Sunday paper had 18 pages of sport today. 6 on @@@**@ rugby and 1 on football. I want to read opinion, and hear it. As long as it's reasonable.

If Sanchez signs, then expect a lot more, and it's entirely reasonable too. An impartial observer would look at that squad and wonder out loud how it is going to pan out.

My Sunday paper had 18 pages of sport today. 6 on @@@**@ rugby and 1 on football. I want to read opinion, and hear it. As long as it's reasonable.

When they realise how it will pan out, they will shit themselves.

When they realise how it will pan out, they will shit themselves.
9 years since the takeover, still no sign of City getting bored.

The transfers aren't all done yet but this is maybe the most ambitious transfer window of the lot. And if it pays off, we'll inherit a young team that's going to be around for a very long time to date. the hard thing is building a title-winning team. It's a bit frustrating that we didn't capitalise fully on the last and frittered it away, but I can see it coming together again. On paper anyway. Perhaps I should remember what we all thought 12 months ago when we were all convinced we were going to challenge for the title

9 years since the takeover, still no sign of City getting bored.

The transfers aren't all done yet but this is maybe the most ambitious transfer window of the lot. And if it pays off, we'll inherit a young team that's going to be around for a very long time to date. the hard thing is building a title-winning team. It's a bit frustrating that we didn't capitalise fully on the last and frittered it away, but I can see it coming together again. On paper anyway. Perhaps I should remember what we all thought 12 months ago when we were all convinced we were going to challenge for the title

We should have had a much better succession from the last squad.

But we still have a few left to try & pass it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.