PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

tbf his idea isn't bad, it would be great if more local people could be in the ground. especially considering a lot of the people near the ground dont earn a lot. Id give more free tickets to the schools in the local area.

shame your from the midlands ;)

Agree re free tickets for schools, back in the main rd days that went on a lot. I don't see any downside. Fill the stadium and maybe sell a bit more tat (however the price we charge for a pie you'd need to be giving tickets to eaton kids!).

I like the idea that locals can register with the club, and fill at late notice (for free) any seats that are unsold or empty after about 10 minutes. Believe Liverpool are trialling a scheme like this next season.

I like the idea that locals can register with the club, and fill at late notice (for free) any seats that are unsold or empty after about 10 minutes. Believe Liverpool are trialling a scheme like this next season.

yea liverpool are doing it. it makes sense. get the local people (community) near the ground in and supporting us.

The majority of empty seats are s/ c holders how would the club know they are going to be empty, not against the idea just not sure how it could work. They would have to analyse what cards haven't been used after 10 minutes, contact the people and then direct them to the seats. Plus, as there are unused seats most games, would the same people be getting to loads of free games, not sure that's fair either.

The majority of empty seats are s/ c holders how would the club know they are going to be empty, not against the idea just not sure how it could work. They would have to analyse what cards haven't been used after 10 minutes, contact the people and then direct them to the seats. Plus, as there are unused seats most games, would the same people be getting to loads of free games, not sure that's fair either.
It's the difficulty, not really sure how best resolved. Maybe could be an opt in, opt out thing for ST holders who know they can't make it to the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.