PSG vs Monaco

It was Spurs they beat home and away. But yes, it'll be a very difficult tie I think. Not the shoo-in that some suggested when the draw was done.
Oops Spurs it was,will be a hard tie,but just feel we will get past them,as posted feel they aren't as strong as psg where last year who I consider a far harder opponent..

Well for those still unsure about a media agenda against us, this has just been said at HT by the commentators of this game...

"Let's hope Wednesdays game goes a little better for the hammers than the last time they met City"

Unless he's a hammers fan why say it?

Sorry but what the fucks that about, anyone think they'd say similar if WHU were playing the rags or Chelsea?

No me neither.

Well for those still unsure about a media agenda against us, this has just been said at HT by the commentators of this game...

"Let's hope Wednesdays game goes a little better for the hammers than the last time they met City"

Unless he's a hammers fan why say it?

Sorry but what the fucks that about, anyone think they'd say similar if WHU were playing the rags or Chelsea?

No me neither.

Because any neutral would want a competitive game and not a 5-0 thrashing that's over within half an hour.

It's a pretty common phrase, stuff like this is why people take the piss out of the media bias thread and it undermines the actual case for bias.

If Pep and Arteta took Txiki with them...Both of these Monaco fullbacks would be a massive upgrade.

Because any neutral would want a competitive game and not a 5-0 thrashing that's over within half an hour.

It's a pretty common phrase, stuff like this is why people take the piss out of the media bias thread and it undermines the actual case for bias.
Or until the match kicks off and they score with the commentator screaming goalllllllll,where as we score and it will be like someone has just told him his mother has died.. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.