Psoriasis Shout Out Song

As a sufferer for 27 years i'm glad it's finally being recognised in the public domain as a life long disease. I myself I tried various treatments inc topical, UVA and tablets without success and I have finally been accepted for Biologic treatment (Humera) which actually targets the t-cells which are over active and cause Psoriasis. I would say to anyone who suffers, no matter on the degree of severity, don't let it get you down, you control it and be proud of who you are :)

As a sufferer for 27 years i'm glad it's finally being recognised in the public domain as a life long disease. I myself I tried various treatments inc topical, UVA and tablets without success and I have finally been accepted for Biologic treatment (Humera) which actually targets the t-cells which are over active and cause Psoriasis. I would say to anyone who suffers, no matter on the degree of severity, don't let it get you down, you control it and be proud of who you are :)
As a sufferer myself, nothing too bad, I've been having great success keeping it at bay using cannabis tropical cream.
I've suffered with it for about 10-15 years, a few small patches on my stomach (tiny almost), then I used to get it under my eyebrows, again not too bad.
My scalp is usually really dry and a little bit red, all over, but I keep that under control with moisturiser (shaved head).
Then a few months ago I had a breakout all over my face, about 6 patches covering about 30% of my face.
Now this is the first time that I let psoriasis get me down, didn't want to go out, people giving me funny looks.
I'm one of the lucky ones I suppose..
It was the patches on my face that made search online for alternative/new treatments.
That's when I read about people using cannabis tropical cream with good results.
I made some up, used it twice a day, morning and night, within 2 weeks it had completely gone! It doesn't cure it, so I use the cream once or twice a week to keep it at bay, like I say that was 2-3 months ago and it's still keeping it at bay. : )
The best thing about it is contains no steroids or other harmful things that stop you using it long term.
It contains cannabis, coconut oil and beeswax, that's all!
Might be worth looking into?

44 years I have had psoriasis.
34 years really suffered.Creams,pills,sun beds and hospital.
Hospital used to get the tar treatment,dirty smelly stuff but it worked.
3 weeks of tar treatment and it was great for 6 months.
10 years ago got fed up with creams and treatment that had no real effect.
Went abroad for a holiday and it cleared,never put cream on since.Still have the odd bit here and there at this moment,and I know it will get worse in the Winter,but again bearable.
Hopefully as long as I go abroad every Summer my life will be a normal one again because when psoriasis hits you it is he'll.
Humour and decent human beings as mates played a big part in getting me through the bad times.
School was a nightmare,amazing how cruel some children can be.
A wee story for the humour part.
Played football so the after match bath my mate who was also a sufferer came out to folk staring at him.
"It's not contagious was his reply"
A second later I got out and screamed aaaaagggggghhhh.
You should have saw the looks of some of their faces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.