PSV shirt & fans (merged)

Brilliant! We need to fetch this song back it was fun and looked and sounded great. All is we get now is ''We're not really here'' and a fading Blue Moon.

Thought it was mental how this song went viral....the students in Newcastle was a good one,there is clips from all over the world...bizzare.

img-manchester-city-away-fantasy-kit-18533

somebody know it?

Does anyone here know how to get tickets second hand (similar to the ticket trader on this site) I'm flying to holland and then to Manchester, I've bought my tickets to the man city game through legitimate means (as I didn't want to risk not being able to go) psv is the Dutch team I've always liked (which pales in comparison to my love of city) but nevertheless would like to go to the cup game against Utrecht on feb 4 --- any ideas? Thanks

I'd like to show these clips to the wanker on BT sports last night asking why Yaya was swapping his shirt at half time? who fucking cares ffs!

In fairness, players swapping their shirts at half-time is fairly widely regarded as poor form and an indication that the player has other priorities than the match. Yaya would hardly be the first to have ever been criticised for this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.