Pubs for spuds

mayo31

usually go by coach to spuds so no pub. Going by train this week, what pubs best for us. We on the 7.15am train

Haringey Irish Club on Pretoria Road is popular but is really uncomfortable. Plastic seating and a feel of a school assembly room. The Elmhurst on Lordship Lane in Tottenham is ok. A bit of a walk but away friendly. If you're going by train all the way then perhaps go to Hamilton Hall on Liverpool Street beforehand and get a last train in.

I read there are engineering works between Liverpool St and Seven sisters but not been confirmed - we are meeting Hamilton Hall early doors

I read there are engineering works between Liverpool St and Seven sisters but not been confirmed - we are meeting Hamilton Hall early doors

I didn't notice anything on the board at the station this morning. Will look again tomorrow to make sure.

Edit: Checked. They're as far as Seven Sisters... No trains from Liverpool Street then.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.