Pubs in Berlin?

WARD21

Going to Berlin (mitte area) on Saturday for 8 days

Anyone on here have any good pub recommendations where I can watch the games? Esp can't miss the Chelski cup game.

Help please
Cheers

Ok just to give you a feel there is no central drinking area as we know them, each area has it's own distinctive touch.

I got told to simply have a walk around, plenty of pubs will have the footy on.

Mate, try Hackescher Markt. There's an Irish pub that's pretty cool. Berlin Mitte is the dog's nads.

Just got back from a couple of days in Berlin yesterday. I found places can be quite difficult to find, but I would recommend getting to friedrichstraße, plenty of pubs round there. Also there is a top Irish pub in hackescher markt which will defo have the game on. I found myself glued to the tele in there watching transfer deadline day on Friday night.

WARD21 said:
Going to Berlin (mitte area) on Saturday for 8 days

Anyone on here have any good pub recommendations where I can watch the games? Esp can't miss the Chelski cup game.

Help please
Cheers

It's actually really difficult to find English football unless you go to the Irish bars. There are a couple very close together near the river. I will look them up and post them.

sheikmedick said:
Fuck the football get in gold bar.not with the mrs r u.

Missus is in tow...

But could be heading again with the boys in summer
What's the gold bar?

It,s a place where you can enhance your cultural awareness of German bird,s mingebox,s and have some nice beer.can,t remember where it is though.big place Berlin

Tonyellis echoed my tip :) if you've never been to Berlin before, you're gonna love it. You're staying right in the heart of the old eastern part. You've got Alexander Platz, Potsdamer Platz, Hackescher Markt etc. etc. All in Mitte. Have fun, watching the Blues in one of the worlds greatest cities :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.