Pubs near Euston for Everton match

Doric Arch is indeed a good pub but is quite small. Not sure if it has a big screen.

The one you mention at the end - is that the Arthur? Haven't been in there. The Royal George is directly opposite the steps.
Not sure what its called mate, to be honest I don't know the name of a single street surrounding where I live, even though I have been there for 8 years... Ha ha, hope you find a great pub though

Talking about drinking in London. I'm working at Waterloo station and staying in a hotel at the top of Westminster bridge. Any decent boozers to watch the game around there? I did find one called the Crown and Cushion watching Liverpool play the other night but it's not ideal.

The Barley Mow, Horseferry Road is close and does tv sports. Also sells Blue Boon on tap.

Can't help with Waterloo/Westminster area, sorry.

I'm amused by how consistent (and well-informed) we are about the Euston area
Mancunians arrive in London for city break, exit station, see pub, get pints...Bit later... 'Another one in here?' - 'Yeah why not'...3hrs later... 'that pub across the road looks alright, shall we get one in there next' - 'yeah alright'...1.5 days later...'shit come on finish that quick, we're gonna miss the train!'

;) Sure I'm doing a lot of us a disservice there

Cheers for all the replies. @Blue Til Death I get into Euston about12:30 and with all the family, otherwise I would have popped in for a pint. Think I will give the Flyer a go, ticks all the boxes and I'm sure I have been in there before but was pissed.

Talking about drinking in London. I'm working at Waterloo station and staying in a hotel at the top of Westminster bridge. Any decent boozers to watch the game around there? I did find one called the Crown and Cushion watching Liverpool play the other night but it's not ideal.

That Crown and Cushion is a s**hole; watched a Europa League game of ours there when I worked round there - unless it's been knocked down and rebuilt, I'd give it a wide berth; in fact, the whole area needs to be nuked...............

If you fancy a bit of a walk, cross The Thames at Waterloo Bridge, cross The Stand and up Bow Street - you're in Covent Garden which is by Soho - plenty of pubs around there with screens - 15 to 20 minutes, tops.............if you don't fancy the walk, Waterloo Underground station, Northern Line, 3rd stop to Leicester Square......that is the heart of Soho....plenty of pubs but not been there for a while so not sure which pubs will show the game but loads...........problem could be sound is turned down............

Cheers for all the replies. @Blue Til Death I get into Euston about12:30 and with all the family, otherwise I would have popped in for a pint. Think I will give the Flyer a go, ticks all the boxes and I'm sure I have been in there before but was pissed.
That's a shame mate, would have enjoyed a pint with ya before my journey up to gods country ... Have a great few days ... CTWD

Mancunians arrive in London for city break, exit station, see pub, get pints...Bit later... 'Another one in here?' - 'Yeah why not'...3hrs later... 'that pub across the road looks alright, shall we get one in there next' - 'yeah alright'...1.5 days later...'shit come on finish that quick, we're gonna miss the train!'

;) Sure I'm doing a lot of us a disservice there
Thats.my sort of trip lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.