Pubs near the Ibus/Pollard Street.

As has been said you're right on the border of town so, ignoring the last three, just walk in following the route mentioned above. There's not a lot going on round where you are as it's just on the outskirts but there is a nice cafe bar just opposite the hotel on the canal lock called Vivid which you can get breakfast or a quick beer.

Heading down from the highlands for the Burnley game and looking for some advice re pubs around Pollard Street area (ish). Not looking to get the dancin’ shoes on but a decent night out. Cheers
(Apologies if this should be in a different forum).
The Etihad is absolutely dire when it comes to pubs around the ground. You won't walk past one single pub (that's open, that is, you'd walk past two that are boarded up) between that hotel and the ground.

Just stick to the Piccadilly Basin or Northern Quarter areas of Town and either walk or get a taxi to the ground after a certain time.

Well yesterday’s performance (2nd half at least) made today’s 9 hour drive back worthwhile! Cheers for the advice, Walrus , Trof and Turks head made for a cracking night, ended up in somewhere called “the millstone” - that was a feckin experience, thank Christ I was well gone by then.

Well yesterday’s performance (2nd half at least) made today’s 9 hour drive back worthwhile! Cheers for the advice, Walrus , Trof and Turks head made for a cracking night, ended up in somewhere called “the millstone” - that was a feckin experience, thank Christ I was well gone by then.

what was wrong with the Millstone ? its just had a refurbishment i thought it would be ok now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.