Puel sacked by Southampton

Strange I know. I heard someone on the radio talking about this a couple of weeks ago. Maybe they have someone lined up.
Not strange at all. The football under him was dire, barring the League Cup run.

The fans turned on him towards the end of the season, the players did too. It's only surprising it wasn't done immediately after the last game of the season, which makes me think they have an agreement with someone to fill that role.

Not strange at all. The football under him was dire, barring the League Cup run.

The fans turned on him towards the end of the season, the players did too. It's only surprising it wasn't done immediately after the last game of the season, which makes me think they have an agreement with someone to fill that role.
Doesn't seem to bother utd fans playing dire football.
Southampton have higher standards and fans that appreciate quality football.

Come and manage Southampton but dont forget we will sell all your best players every summer. Must be an attractive proposition for any manager.

Doesn't seem to bother utd fans playing dire football.
Southampton have higher standards and fans that appreciate quality football.

The difference between us and Utd is, 2 trophies this season. If we'd won the League Cup I think he'd still be in charge.
He did have an awkward 2nd half of the season loosing our top goal score, club captain and best player within a fairly short period of time but, the style of play was very boring at times. Though if we put away a few more of the many chances created we would have looked in a much a lot healthier than we did points wise if not league position wise.
Not sure wether I wanted him another season or not myself so as you can imagine fans on the whole are pretty split about it down here.

The difference between us and Utd is, 2 trophies this season. If we'd won the League Cup I think he'd still be in charge.
He did have an awkward 2nd half of the season loosing our top goal score, club captain and best player within a fairly short period of time but, the style of play was very boring at times. Though if we put away a few more of the many chances created we would have looked in a much a lot healthier than we did points wise if not league position wise.
Not sure wether I wanted him another season or not myself so as you can imagine fans on the whole are pretty split about it down here.
Thanks for that insight. Who would you like and what are the rumours from any itk on you forum mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.