Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Puma, seriously what a bad choice. They make average kits and don't have the presence of a big club sponsor. Wish it would've have been Adidas. Rather keep Nike then.

Adidas have their share of the Premier League covered with United and Chelsea, and with those two alone we would be well down their pecking order of interest.

I always thought we would be going for a brand that would be looking to put us near the top of their interests and treat us as one of their signature clubs, and if Puma is the choice only Arsenal would be ahead of us.

Adidas can't offer us that. Not with United, Chelsea, Juventus, Real Madrid and Bayern on their roster. Those clubs will just simply be branded more than us.

What do the club want? Nice kits, or more exposure?

Nike are surprisingly only going to be left with Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Paris from the big currently renowned clubs if we move on next year.

Adidas have their share of the Premier League covered with United and Chelsea, and with those two alone we would be well down their pecking order of interest.

I always thought we would be going for a brand that would be looking to put us near the top of their interests and treat us as one of their signature clubs, and if Puma is the choice only Arsenal would be ahead of us.

Adidas can't offer us that. Not with United, Chelsea, Juventus, Real Madrid and Bayern on their roster. Those clubs will just simply be branded more than us.

What do the club want? Nice kits, or more exposure?

Nike are surprisingly only going to be left with Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Paris from the big currently renowned clubs if we move on next year.

Apparently Arsenal are moving to Adidas as well, which means Puma will go above and beyond for us. We also have their most marketable player (Aguero).

The skin tight fit looks awful.

As a pleasantly plump kind of guy, these comments have got me seriously worried.

The skin tight fit will only be for the players and the fans that prefer it that way.

Nike offered both styles this year and I'm sure Puma will do the same as they know the majority of their shirt sales will be non skin-tight.

Apparently Arsenal are moving to Adidas as well, which means Puma will go above and beyond for us. We also have their most marketable player (Aguero).

Interesting.

Along with Dortmund we will be their signature clubs I am guessing.

That's what the club will want. A brand that will go all out on us with TV ads and billboards etc.

The same way Adidas do with United.

Under Adidas we will just be another club.

The skin tight fit will only be for the players and the fans that prefer it that way.

Nike offered both styles this year and I'm sure Puma will do the same as they know the majority of their shirt sales will be non skin-tight.
I'm only talking about the players kit. I think it looks bad on them.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.