PUMA????

riley347 said:
is it right we are getting puma as kit manufacturer???? anyone know for certain.......papers reckon 5m deal.............

YES delighted with the news puma make cool kits. Glad to see the back of that arse paper le cock shite once and for all

Mike D said:
riley347 said:
is it right we are getting puma as kit manufacturer???? anyone know for certain.......papers reckon 5m deal.............

YES delighted with the news puma make cool kits. Glad to see the back of that arse paper le cock shite once and for all

Think they've done a cracking job with our kits... listened to the fans that apparently wanted less slim fit (not me personally, but how many companies do that?) Brought back the red/black kit even though the club said they wouldn't bring it back as it was one of the worst selling shirts we've had.

Kits are unique; dont have three daft meandering stripes on some random part of the kit like Adidas, can't think of too many kits by Nike i like - they do utd's kit too so thats a minus.

Puma do some decent kits, the fit is good back to the old style and it would be fantastic if they listened to fans who submitted designs and perhaps even voted on the final say.

Puma do the best kits at the moment bar none.. Classic style and colours.. No more of this LCS rubbish anyway thank god. Excellent news if it's true!

Of all the 'mainstream' suppliers, Puma are the best deal. Our latest LCS deal has been good to us with regard to induvidualism. Nike and Adidas would supply us with a template worn in varying colours throughout the world. Puma to me have always a little bit closer to the edge, not always getting it right, but always ahead of the other two mentioned. If they treat us as a different entity to anything they are presentlty associated with, then I think this could be a great deal.

GStar said:
Think they've done a cracking job with our kits... listened to the fans that apparently wanted less slim fit (not me personally, but how many companies do that?) Brought back the red/black kit even though the club said they wouldn't bring it back as it was one of the worst selling shirts we've had.
Their shirts last year were class. The ones this year are a fooking mess. I keep thinking Elano is going to take off due to all the spare material that's flapping around his arms. Fair enough to make bigger shirts for the more rotund supporters, but surely they could have kept the previous style for the player issue shirts. The England rugby team manage to do this, so why couldn't City?

And who exactly was responsible for picking the red and black stripes? Clubs don't just get kits foisted upon them, do they? Surely LCS design loads of different kits, and someone at the club is involved in making the final decision. How they ever gave the go ahead for the away and third kits is completely beyond me though, so maybe the club weren't involved at all.

If it is Puma, it'll be nice to finally have a City shirt that hasn't got loads of overdesigned crap all over it. Just plain blue with a white v-neck. Class.

Mike D said:
riley347 said:

5mil? Was only last month that the figure was 40mil? Is the Puma deal actually a done deal?

I'd be delighted with Puma, brought the last couple of Italy national team shirts and everything about them is spot on, nice classy minimalistic designs, perfect fit and don't wear away after a couple of washes. Pleeeeeease be true.

this was posted on another thread:

Ajay: Negotiations are under way and LCS is 99% certain to be dropped but the new shirt sponsor is based on our final table position.

Puma is looking favorite and the Puma brand has a major Arab stakeholding and is a leading sports brand here. (Dubai)

know more about Ajay read this thread = <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=96003&st=0&sk=t&sd=a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/vi ... &sk=t&sd=a</a> page 19 explains a abit about how he gets his info

but i thort i would make theses..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.