Pundit Nonsense

TCIB

A thread with a few quotes of the more out there opinions, i shall start with this beauty...

“The signing of the season by far has been Zlatan Ibrahimovic,”

Owen Hargreaves - BT Sport 18th October 2016

Old or recent, what sticks out in your mind as 'eh, wtf'

Talksport this morning saying south americans players don't want to play here as they all want to play in spain,i was tempted to text them a list of all our argies and brazilians we have had over the years but i couldn't be arsed

Think we was playing Bayern and the boiled bollock was having a discussion on Talkshite about what Yaya's role should be in the game.
He was suspended.

A thread with a few quotes of the more out there opinions, i shall start with this beauty...

“The signing of the season by far has been Zlatan Ibrahimovic,”

Owen Hargreaves - BT Sport 18th October 2016

Old or recent, what sticks out in your mind as 'eh, wtf'

He's quite frankly been shite! On a free transfer they've paid too much!!!

On the topic, listening to news on radio this morning and they said we're now going to talk to Phil Neville who's commentating on tonight's match... and when asked who would win, he obviously said Barca - then chuckled (pun intended) and said "Well i'm not gonna say City am I?"

Nice impartial punditry again there BBC!

"£38.5 M for an unknown like Sergio Aguero is ridiculous and he`ll be lucky to cut it in the Premier League" ... I give you Charlie "look at me" Nicholas from 5 years ago on Saturday Soccer.
He`s still a prick.The only one I ever have any time for is Matt le Tiss.

Nothing surpasses the infamous Sunday supplement edition with that collection of uninformed low rent hacks describing City's "moral bankruptcy" and sneering at the perceived "financial shambles"
I would love to sit them down and show them it again and ask for their responses in light of where we are now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.