Purple Aki

JohnMaddocksAxe

Strikes fear into all Scousers.

Should sign him on loan for the trip to Anfield. Stick him up front and watch Carragher fall to pieces.

I've actually been for a drive in the Big mans car... nothing sinister!!

Did anyone see the 'Purple Aki' flag at Glastonbury... it was all over the KOL footage on the beeb!

RobertHough1 said:

Did anyone see the 'Purple Aki' flag at Glastonbury... it was all over the KOL footage on the beeb!

"Arrrr mate, Purple Aki just gripped us in porta loo"

Bozo said:
RobertHough1 said:

"Arrrr mate, Purple Aki just gripped us in porta loo"

That's the one fella! :o)

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Strikes fear into all Scousers.

Should sign him on loan for the trip to Anfield. Stick him up front and watch Carragher fall to pieces.

He would just start touching Carragher's arms and forget about the match

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
RobertHough1 said:

You can't leave it at that without people jumping to conclusions, surely?

Ha Ha. Without divulging too much, what 'Purple Aki' does, from what I can gather, is alot of work 'settling cases out of court'. So he needs a workforce to do this... he targets young rugby league players of about 15/16, who within a year or so will be a big 17/18 year olds who'll be happy to 'encourage people to settle out of court' or drop charges... if you catch my drift.

It just so happened I used to play Rugby League at a certain level, and knocked about with a couple of characters who were potential employees.

Needless to say I moved onto Rugby Union ! ;o)

RobertHough1 said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
RobertHough1 said:

You can't leave it at that without people jumping to conclusions, surely?

Ha Ha. Without divulging too much, what 'Purple Aki' does, from what I can gather, is alot of work 'settling cases out of court'. So he needs a workforce to do this... he targets young rugby league players of about 15/16, who within a year or so will be a big 17/18 year olds who'll be happy to 'encourage people to settle out of court' or drop charges... if you catch my drift.

It just so happened I used to play Rugby League at a certain level, and knocked about with a couple of characters who were potential employees.

Needless to say I moved onto Rugby Union ! ;o)

If he is just into it for professional reasons then how come he has been banged up and is on some sort of 'list'.

This man's name has been besmerched if that is the case. There are rumours abound of what he might do if he catches you and now you say he is purely acting as some sort of recruitment consultant.

I think you should inform the authorities at once and have him taken off that list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.