QPR hit with £40m FFP fine

Again, we keep getting told FFP is to protect clubs from being mismanaged and “doing a Portsmouth” but in reality it’s there to protect he established elite.

QPR are a great club and this could ruin them. I still don’t get the idea that an owner can’t own a club and spend his own money on it. Absolute nonsense to me.

Again, we keep getting told FFP is to protect clubs from being mismanaged and “doing a Portsmouth” but in reality it’s there to protect he established elite.

QPR are a great club and this could ruin them. I still don’t get the idea that an owner can’t own a club and spend his own money on it. Absolute nonsense to me.

It is to most people but this is football's answer to 'governance'!

Wonder what solution he came to?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...-made-mistakes-feel-like-qpr-finally-getting/

“I’m not sure my PR department likes it,” he says of his extensive Twitter output. “But I like transparency. And I’ve had some good tips, we’ve signed players people have pointed out, I’ve had good suggestions on ticketing. It’s like when I go to the pub. After the game the other day, a couple of guys had some great ideas on catering. They said to me: ‘Tony, if you had staff who knew what they were doing pouring the beer you’d double the amount you sold’. I thought: I’ll look into that.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.