QPR home 10th May

ErlingHaaland

2 season tickets ( 1 adult + 1 under 16 ) available for 2nd tier of Family Stand block 236 . The reason I'm not going is that I'm doing the Manchester Run and as I'm a fat cnut their is no chance of me making it in time !!!

I'm open to offers on the 2 tickets but what ever is given will be put to the charity we are running for which is St Anne's Hospice .

16 of us running in total and do it every year for them as we had a work colleague that was under their care before he passed away . I'll put up a link to the just giving page so you can see who we are

I'll be honest that I don't really want to do the run but it's all for a good cause etc

Would need the tickets collecting before the day of the game and dropping off afterwards from Audrnshaw

Thanks

2 Adult tickets and one under 16 available in 239. Great seats....pick up Milnrow £45

Spare seat for Sunday. Colin Bell, Level 1 Block 130.

Meet at ground to let you in on season card. £20.00

Now placed. Thanks

Bluephoria said:
Spare seat for Sunday. Colin Bell, Level 1 Block 130.

Meet at ground to let you in on season card. £20.00

Please PM if interested .Thanks.
Pm'd pal

Petetheblu said:
2 Adult tickets and one under 16 available in 239. Great seats....pick up Milnrow £45

I've got 2 adults together in south stand £60 the pair

Tickets still available can meet at ground on matchday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.