Queen with Adam Lambert

city saint

any one else see them last night at the men.was a bit iffy about it before but adam lambert dosnt try to be Freddie mercury and sings it in his own style which I thought made it work.really enjoyed it apart from them wanting £15 for a programme and £5.70 a pint

any one else see them last night at the men.was a bit iffy about it before but adam lambert dosnt try to be Freddie mercury and sings it in his own style which I thought made it work.really enjoyed it apart from them wanting £15 for a programme and £5.70 a pint
Yes me and the missus were there and they were brilliant.Roger and Brian were absolutely amazing and nobody will ever replace Freddie but Adam Lambert was wonderful and has an amazing rock voice.The visual affects were great also.It didn`t worry me paying £15 for a programme as thats the norm at most concerts nowadays.
Didn`t bother with a pint at the MEN as we had a few in town before.

Yes me and the missus were there and they were brilliant.Roger and Brian were absolutely amazing and nobody will ever replace Freddie but Adam Lambert was wonderful and has an amazing rock voice.The visual affects were great also.It didn`t worry me paying £15 for a programme as thats the norm at most concerts nowadays.
Didn`t bother with a pint at the MEN as we had a few in town before.
must be a while since ive been to a concert then expected programmes to be 5 or 6 im a a tight bastard though.really enjoyed the concert a good night out.

Saw them in Singapore last year. They were great. Better than when they toured with Paul Rogers probably - although enjoyed the Bad Company songs at that gig. Will be at the London show next week.

Adam Lambert is one of the most underated vocalists in popular music today

he is fantastic,i saw it all start on american idol god knows how many years ago,he is perfect for queen

Agreed and same here. I feel he is vocally close to Mercury but he just doesn't have the stage presence, nor the songwriting ability to amass the same following.

he is fantastic,i saw it all start on american idol god knows how many years ago,he is perfect for queen
Thats where I first saw him Kaz and you just had a feeling that this lad was a going to make it.This is the 5th year that the tour has been going with him as lead singer.As I said previously no-one will ever replace Fred,but hey Adam has his own personality and never tries to be another Fred,but he is also funny.
They had three different clips of Freddie and it just made the night.The one thing I loved was the fact that when they did Bohemian Rhapsody,Adan did not do the vocals during the a cappella piece but they showed the original video with all four original members.
A wonderful night and my regret was that I never got the opportunity of seeing the band live.It especially pissed me off when I couldn`t get tickets to the Maine Road concert back in the `80`s.

Thats where I first saw him Kaz and you just had a feeling that this lad was a going to make it.This is the 5th year that the tour has been going with him as lead singer.As I said previously no-one will ever replace Fred,but hey Adam has his own personality and never tries to be another Fred,but he is also funny.
They had three different clips of Freddie and it just made the night.The one thing I loved was the fact that when they did Bohemian Rhapsody,Adan did not do the vocals during the a cappella piece but they showed the original video with all four original members.
A wonderful night and my regret was that I never got the opportunity of seeing the band live.It especially pissed me off when I couldn`t get tickets to the Maine Road concert back in the `80`s.
yep adam was special right from the start,i loved queen,never got the chance to see them,i bet it was quite the experience

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.