queens park rangers a future danger!

citysix

anyone fear this club when they get promoted,their biggest shareholder as some serious money."Lakshmi mittal",not got the same back up as our beloved sheikh.but i think other premier league teams will be worried,should be interesting!

citysix said:
anyone fear this club when they get promoted,their biggest shareholder as some serious money."Lakshmi mittal",not got the same back up as our beloved sheikh.but i think other premier league teams will be worried,should be interesting!

No - bacause of the FIFA Fair Play - they will never be able to generate the revenue to compete - if there was no Fair Play rule then yes.

The stupidty of the Fair Play rules can be seen already - Ming won the League Cup and therefore will be eligble to play in Europe BUT when FIFA fair play kicks in they would not be eligble because without the owners pumping the money into the club they would be in the shit.

Mittal has some interest in QPR but just a small holding in comparison to our Sheikh.

I'm more looking forwards to the possibility of Cardiff or Swansea in the Premiership. Another new Club.

mittal is the majority shareholder,once promoted i think you will see some big signings down at QPR.im all for it

i dont get this fair play shit. will the scum have to pay their 600mil of debt off before making signings? i dont understand how it is fair to stop clubs with money spending it. surely the scum should start off -600mil and have to pay their debts before spending anything, but some how i doubt that will be the case.

citysix said:
mittal is the majority shareholder,once promoted i think you will see some big signings down at QPR.im all for it
I think it's more mittal's sons project and in fairness they haven't exactly ploughed that much in up to press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.