queens park rangers a future danger!

They get most of the players on loan don't they?

Also their ground is tiny compared to some others i think.

Yeah 18,500. so making the fair play rubbish would be impossible for them unless they got a bigger ground and Bernie as much as he is rich he hates spending money.

There's talk that QPR are entertaining a take-over bid, or that one of their owners are. That would almost certainly make them poorer.

lancs blue said:
The more competition the better IMO, let's get rid of the old "Sky 4" domination completely to freshen the Prem up a bit.

Absolutely! I don't support City for us to be the one and only successful team and everyone else be shit, I want as many high quality and challenging games as possible for the entertainment value. I also don't want to draw all the shit teams in cup competitions, i want to face all the hardest teams so that the games are good, good crowds come and if we win it having faced Arsenal, United, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool, Sunderland; rather than Leicester, Notts County, Villa, Reading, West Ham and Bolton, it's a bigger achievement.

howfen blue said:
citysix said:
mittal is the majority shareholder,once promoted i think you will see some big signings down at QPR.im all for it

I think it's more mittal's sons project and in fairness they haven't exactly ploughed that much in up to press.

A man like Mittal didn't get rich by giving all his money away. Loftus Road isn't that big, either. They'll need a new home if the project involves expansion.

QPR will be like Fulham or Sunderland. Safe enough.

lol i have read Bernie is going to Munich to visit Bayern and their Training ground. Karl Heinz Rummenigge is willing to show him they work and what he has to look for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.