Question of sport

Re: Question of sport

Watched about 5 minutes of it tonight for the first time in years. They had to answer questions by punching an electronic punch bag and getting the punch weight to match the correct answer. Fucking abysmal.

I had the chance to interview either Sue or Phil Tufnell last week. I chose Sue. In the end it never happened but I just wanted to make her laugh and put it in the 'bank'.

The reason its so shit nowadays is simple - Matt fucking Dawson. The smuggest, most arrogant twat who ever breathed.

Lucky Toma said:
I had the chance to interview either Sue or Phil Tufnell last week. I chose Sue. In the end it never happened but I just wanted to make her laugh and put it in the 'bank'.

The reason its so shit nowadays is simple - Matt fucking Dawson. The smuggest, most arrogant twat who ever breathed.

Correct, he's also starting to infest/infect 5 live with his shit humour and his boring tales of ribaldry from when he played, twat.

Lucky Toma said:

And he's camp as fuck.

Obviously down to his homo-erotic rugby union,' you bare your arse and i'll bare mine lets have a dicky bad ride' clubhouse parlour games.

1_barry_conlon said:
Lucky Toma said:

And he's camp as fuck.

Obviously down to his homo-erotic rugby union,' you bare your arse and i'll bare mine lets have a dicky bad ride' clubhouse parlour games.

Really!!!!

denislawsbackheel said:
Shite since Billy Beaumont left.
My elderly mum is still a big fan of the show, even since they have gone down the dismal, vacuous celebrity cul de sac. I think she secretly wants to 'mother' Phil Tufnell.
So for my sins, I've got tickets to bring her to QoS Live at the MEN Arena next month. It promises to be 'an extended version' of the TV show with 'added fun and games' and 'audience participation'.
Such are the trials of being a dutiful son.
So if you don't see me at QPR the following day, I'll probably be found swinging from a rope somewhere in Platt Fields Park.
The guest line up, by the way, is Dennis Taylor, Tyson Fury, Dion 'Rag Tosspot' Dublin and,lawman, Bill Beaumont.
I must admit, I thought he died years ago, like Emlyn Hughes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.