Queues

The queues to get into the stadium are absolutely appalling. This was the scene 25 minutes before KO. I made it in just as the players were kicking off.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I walked in about 40 mins before kick off into ssl3. There was one showsec wanker searching blokes for 2 turnstiles while another watched, that's fine, it protocol and covers everyone's backs.

The problem there aren't enough doing it, there were no female searchers for the women so they were just walking in with kids. The bloke in front of me had a JD bag with a shoebox in it. When asked what was in the bag the steward just waved him through. I made the point that anything could've been in that box. If you're going to search people then get enough searchers and do it properly, not half arsed and then let everyone in 5 mins before kick off.

I had a couple of beers in City Square and twenty minutes before kick off left to enter the stadium
My seat is in East 104, so I can use the corner entrance near City square or the one near the away supporters (K1 and K2 I think)
The queues for all the East stand entrances were huge, snaking along for 150 yards for some. I walked to the furthest entrance away from the North stand (K) and the queue to the two entrances had about ten people in each
No scanners in use. Security was just randomly selecting someone to physically pat down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.